• We believe that the Tanach (which is known as the Old Testament) in the original writings are fully inspired by Elohim (God), and is His complete revelation to man until the Messiah returns. It is effective enough by itself to present the entire plan of salvation in the person of Immanuel, Yeshua Ha Mashiach, called Jesus Christ by the Greco-Roman culture.
• We believe that the Brith Chadasha (which is known as the New Testament) in the original writings is also fully inspired by Elohim (God) to confirm the fulfillment of God’s promises concerning the Salvation of the Mankind
• We believe in one Elohim (God), as He has revealed Himself in the scriptures according to Deuteronomy 6:4 “Hear, O Israel, The Lord our God, The Lord is One”, and represented by the tetragrammaton YHWH, to Whom we can call: Adonai,
Elohim, Savior, Creator, Lord, Almighty, Mighty God, Eternity’s Father, etc.
• We believe that Elohim (God) was manifested to men in three different ways – as Creator or Father; as Redeemer or Yeshua-Immanuel; and finally as the Ruach Ha Kodesh, the Comforter or Holy Spirit, possessing the same nature of Deity and perfection but with different functions.
• We believe that Elohim (God) became flesh in the person of Yeshua (Immanuel – God is with us) to fulfill all his promises concerning our Salvation, among them His promise in Leviticus 17:11.- “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls”, and His promise in Isaiah 53.-
“But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray. Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him. He was oppressed and He was afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth; Like a lamb that is led to slaughter, and like a sheep that is silent
before its shearers, so He did not open His mouth”.
• We believe that Yeshua was conceived by the Holy Spirit through the virgin Miriam, arose bodily from the dead, and is now alive.
• We believe that the Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit of God) comforts, teaches, leads, indwells and empowers all whom Elohim (God) regenerates. We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and that they exist in our day
• We believe in the second coming of the Messiah to reign from Jerusalem over all the nations
• We believe salvation was through the grace of Elohim (God) alone, and not by human efforts. One may not earn, merit or keep this eternal salvation by his own efforts. A new creation is the work of God alone.
• We believe that man does not need to do anything for his salvation but after being saved he needs to show the fruits of salvation.
• We believe that the Twelve Tribes of Israel are not lost but hidden and are being restored by God in our time.
• We have the challenge of a restoration of our faith to the Hebrew roots during the time of Yeshua and His disciples.
• We believe that Elohim has sanctified the Shabbat as His day and commanded us to do the same.
• We believe that the Kehila (church) is a place to heal the wounded and give hope to the captives and release the oppressed.
• We believe the only tangible way to show love for God is to love your neighbour.
For the word of God is alive and because we don’t the pretend to have complete knowledge of the revelations of Elohim, and because we learn more each day, this statement of Faith could change. This statement of Faith is only a synthesis of what we believe.
Questions are welcome.